In 1869 five men walked all the way from Chicago to Trade Lake to join 7 Swedish immigrants already there. Together they formed the Swedish Baptist Church of Trade River. They met for services at the Knut Anderson school house located a few miles to the south of the present site of Grantsburg, WI. John Ring was their early leader. Their first building was constructed in 1873 and their current building was erected in 1909.
Address and Directions:
20750 County Rd. Z. Fredric,WI