There are many ways to give back to your alma mater. One way is to support students and alumni in career development areas, such as hiring Bethel students and alumni or volunteering your time and talents with our office.
Volunteering your Time and Talent
- Students benefit greatly from hearing about your professional journey. Giving an informational interview, mentoring a student, and speaking on a professional panel are a few ways to share your story.
- Sponsoring and volunteering for a Career Development and Calling event, such as mock interviews, resume critiques, and networking coaching are some of the events to which you can contribute.
- Joining Bethel's Alumni Group on LinkedIn and providing feedback to student and alumni questions, posting information about your company and its opportunities, and being a conduit which can help students and alumni to connect with other professionals is a way to engage students via social media.
- Hosting a company site visit, advertising in the student newspaper, and supporting a student group are a few additional ways to support career development at Bethel.
Hiring a Bethel Student or Graduate
- Jobs and internships can be posted on the Bethel University Online Career Center job board.
- On-campus recruiting options include recruiting tables, employer information sessions, on-campus interviews, and a variety of company brand building opportunities.
- Create an internship or an experiential learning opportunity.
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact Will O'Brien at 651.635.8795.