When you have to be away from class or want to add career-related material to your course, please feel free to contact us. Our counselors would love to present in your class if we are available.
Presentations are customized to your needs. Common topics include:
- First Year Seminar - How the Office of Career Development and Calling can help
- Assessments - helping to determine how God has uniquely prepared us to serve His kingdom
- The Career Development Model
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Searching for Careers, Internships, and Part-time Jobs
- Grad School
- Financial Literacy
- And more!
Schedule a Presentation
To schedule a presentation, please contact us at 651.638.6460.