Refer Students and Alumni
Our career specialists are here to help students and alumni in their career development. If you have students who are asking about how to prepare for life after graduation or alumni who want to make a career change, please refer them to our team. We'd love to help!
Frequently asked questions we help students and alumni answer:
- I need to decide on or change my major, but I have no or too many interests…
- Are there career assessments I can take to help me think about my passions and interests?
- How do I start a job search?
- How do I discern God's calling for my life?
- I need an internship. Where do I start?
- What skills or education do I need to develop now for a future position with X organization?
- I need to write a resume. How do I start?
- What interviewing strategies can you share with me?
- Can you help me write a Statement of Purpose to get into graduate program X?
- How can I find salary and other types of occupational information?
- I've spent X amount of years in a position that I am not sure is where God wants me. How do I figure out my next steps?