The Office of Career Development and Calling provides the Bethel Online Career
Center exclusively to Bethel students and alumni to assist in their job and
internship search. This software will
allow you to search our database of jobs, post your resume, track and register
for events, and much more.
Please see login instructions below.
Returning student/alumni users click here to login.
New Registration Guide - Students & Alumni
Access to Job and Internship Postings
- Two job search tools provide access to thousands of local jobs and careers worldwide.
- From part-time jobs and internships to careers, Bethel’s Online Career Center is available to you throughout your career.
Helpful Career Development Resources
- Access resume examples and career development guides in the Document Library.
Connect with Employers
- The best way to find a job is through a connection. Access contact information for organizations and hiring managers.
Employers can find you
- Add your resume to Resume Books so employers can contact you about opportunities.
Alerted to Relevant Jobs and Events
- Save calendar events and receive notification emails for relevant opportunities.
1. Enter the Online Career Center: https://bethelu-csm.symplicity.com/students/
2. Click the Register button
3. Fill in your information into the registration fields and click Submit
4. Check your email for an email verification from email@example.com (check your spam folder if necessary)
5. Select the link to confirm your email address
NOTE: A 2nd email will be sent confirming your registration. Click on
the link in this 2nd email to set your password. Remember that your User
Name is the email address that you used to register.
MAXIMIZING YOUR ACCOUNT:
Searches Engines: Be sure to use both search tools! Under the
job/internship tab, don’t forget about NACElink Extended Job Search.
a resume: Create a resume and upload it. If you want your resume
reviewed before you upload it, schedule a review with our Career
Specialist by calling 651-638-6460 or visiting CC322.
- Events: Check out info about career fairs, recruiting events, and info sessions in the events tab.
- Networking: Use the employers tab to find contact info for organizations and hiring managers.
- Update Information: Adjust your profile and privacy settings each semester in the profile tab.
First, select the Forgot Password link. If resetting your password
doesn’t work, email your name and a description of your issue to
- Other Issues: Schedule an appointment with our Career Specialists. Ca