Church Connection Day
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
|Location||Kresge Courtyard | Bethel University|
|Cost||$50 table deposit, refunded at event check-in|
Registration is now closed.
We encourage you to sign up for the Church Directory and watch for 2014 Church Connection Day next summer!
Church Connection Day is held in conjunction with the annual Bethel Opportunity Fair, which features more than 40 clubs and organizations that offer ways for new students to get involved on campus.
It is a unique opportunity for local churches to connect with Bethel students and help them find a church to call home, a community to grow with during and after their college experience.
- A 6' round table for your church display and information.
- A table-top Church Connection Day sign, which identifies your church
- $5 coupon to eat lunch in the Monson Dining Center
- A listing in our Church Directory and Transportation Schedule
We encourage you to bring:
- A table cover plus weights, in case it is breezy
- Any information you wish to provide the students regarding your church
- Posters you would like us to approve and post on campus. Please fill out an online poster request.
Cancellations and Refunds
Table deposit refunds are given until one week prior to the event.
Contact the Office of Church Ministries at 651.638.6301 or email@example.com.
- + Events
- + Pastors & Ministry Leaders
- Youth Groups
- Scholarships & Partnerships
- Join the Church Directory
- Stay Connected
- About Us
- + Contact Us