Church Connection Day
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
11:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
|Location||Kresge Courtyard | Bethel University|
|Registration||Registration for Church Connection Day will open summer 2013. However, you can still sign up for the Church Directory!|
Church Connection Day is held in conjunction with the annual Bethel Opportunity Fair, which features more than 40 clubs and organizations that offer ways for new students to get involved on campus.
It is a unique opportunity for local churches to connect with Bethel students and help them find a church to call home, a community to grow with during and after their college experience.
- A 6' round table for your church display and information.
- A table-top Church Connection Day sign, which identifies your church
- Two tickets for you (and a student?) to eat lunch in the Monson Dining Center
- A listing in our Church Directory and Transportation Schedule for your church
We encourage you to bring:
- A table cover plus weights, in case it is breezy
- Any information you wish to provide the students regarding your church
- Posters you would like us to approve and post on campus. Please fill out an online poster request.
Contact the Office of Church Ministries at 651.638.6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- + Events
- + Pastors & Ministry Leaders
- Youth Groups
- Scholarships & Partnerships
- Join the Church Directory
- Stay Connected
- About Us
- + Contact Us