Impact: Senior High Student Discipleship Conference
Featuring Greg Speck, Youth and Family Communicator
Friday, January 10, 6:30 p.m.
through Saturday, January 11, 2014, 4:30 p.m.
|Location||Bethel University, The Underground|
|Directions||Get maps and directions to Bethel’s main campus.|
$60 per student
|Ticketing||Watch for 2014 registration in late 2013 and mark your calendars for the IMPACT Student Discipleship Conference January 10-11, 2014!|
Impact is a 24-hour retreat for students in grades 9-12 to spend time studying the Word of God. Through a practical and fun study of James, your students will be informed, inspired, and engaged.
We encourage you to register students in your ministry who are committed to Christ, teachable, actively involved, potential leaders, and faithful to their commitments.
While each conference has an overall discipleship theme, specific presentations are on a 4-year rotation, so you can send students for more than one year.
Greg Speck is an exceptional communicator who has a deep understanding of the problems facing today’s teen. He identifies easily with youth, capturing their imaginations and hearts while helping them understand God’s Word. Greg serves as the youth and family communicator with Bethel University. Check out Greg’s website.
- Amazing biblical teaching
- Great worship and fellowship
- Housing in a Bethel residence hall
- Friday late night snack
- Saturday breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Conference materials
- Impact t-shirt
Youth Pastor Resources
These documents will be helpful in communicating with your students. The medical and media release form is required for all students attending the conference.
- Sample Parent Letter (doc)
- Medical and Media Release Form (pdf)
- Impact Schedule (pdf)
- Students: What to Bring and Expectations (pdf)
- Youth Pastors: Important Information (pdf)
Future Conference Dates
If you’re planning ahead for your youth group, here are future conference dates.
- January 10-11, 2014
- January 9-10, 2015
- January 8-9, 2016
Cancellations and Refunds
- Full refund if cancelled 6 weeks prior to the event
- 50% refund if cancelled one month prior to the event
- No refund within one month of the event
Contact the Office of Church Ministries at 651.638.6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- + Events
- + Pastors & Ministry Leaders
- Youth Groups
- Scholarships & Partnerships
- Join the Church Directory
- Stay Connected
- About Us
- + Contact Us