Follow the process below so that your students can be served efficiently and professionally:
1. Complete the test request form. For each student needing to take a make-up test/exam (or take an exam early), the faculty member must complete the test request form. Please allow at least 3 days notice prior to the exam to give our staff the time needed to make the necessary preparations .
2. When filling out the form, please be specific. Remember to fill out all necessary information, including course name and section number (e.g., Math 091, Section 2). Be as specific as possible so that the students and proctors can follow the rules established by the instructor. Proctors are not allowed to make exceptions on materials or time limits.
3. Indicate a date range for early and make-up tests. For early tests and make-up tests, indicate the range of dates during which the exam may be taken. For tests for disability accommodations, indicate the time the test will be given in class.
4. Drop off your test. The ODS Coordinator will contact the faculty member about dropping off the test. When delivering the test, please bring it to the ODS (BC258) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or send it via email to Katrina at email@example.com. The test left with the ODC should include the name of the instructor, the name of the student, and the course name and section.
5. You will receive the test through campus mail. Once the test has been completed by the student, a hard copy form will be placed in the faculty member’s mailbox along with the student’s test or will be available for pick up in the ODS. (Instructor’s indicate their preferred method of pick-up/delivery when completing the testing request.) Students are NOT allowed to leave the Testing Center with a test.