Coordinator for Development (San Diego)
Bethel Seminary | San Diego, CA
Assist San Diego’s Dean & Executive Officer with development-related tasks in order to increase and expand BSSD’s donor support base.
- Coordinate and implement all aspects of development-related events (i.e. dinners) under direction of Dean & Executive Officer.
- Coordinate and monitor BSSD donor contact lists on a regular basis.
- Coordinate donor communication by phone and/or email.
- Process donor checks through University processes.
- Ability to relate well and communicate easily with people on the phone and in larger groups
- Strong organizational and implementation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop and coordinate processes
- Strong interpersonal skills
1+ years of general office work required; prior experience in event planning and the field of development/advancement is preferred.
Post-high school training/coursework required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Position is required to work on site at the Bethel Seminary located in San Diego, CA. Some events may require evening or weekend hours.
Office of Human Resources
Bethel University 3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112
Bethel University has been a leader and model in Christian higher education since 1871. Approximately 6,500 students from 49 states and 23 countries are enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and adult education programs. Based in St. Paul, Minn., with additional seminary locations in San Diego and on the East Coast, Bethel offers rigorous bachelor’s and advanced degrees in nearly 100 fields.
Bethel employs qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, or disability. Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Job #: OSP0980002
Posting Date: August 20, 2014
Closing Date: August 27, 2014