Help Desk Specialist
Information Technology Services | St. Paul, MN
To manage the direct support of customers seeking IT solutions.
- Supports operations through fulfilling requests for service via phone calls, email, face-to-face appointments and assigned cases
- Creates and maintains support documentation as needed
- Coordinates case assignment to 2nd tier specialists
- Coordination of telecom support related to cell phones and conference bridging
- On-call rotation
- Advanced knowledge of Windows PC’s and Macintosh computers
- Familiarity with mobile operating systems
- Understanding of networking and a track record of solid troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High comfort level working directly with customers
1+ years of specific functional experience; Prior experience in IT or related field preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required
Priority given to applications received by August 15, 2014
Office of Human Resources
Bethel University 3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112
Bethel University has been a leader and model in Christian higher education since 1871. Approximately 6,500 students from 49 states and 23 countries are enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and adult education programs. Based in St. Paul, Minn., with additional seminary locations in San Diego and on the East Coast, Bethel offers rigorous bachelor’s and advanced degrees in nearly 100 fields.
Bethel employs qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, or disability. Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Job #: ITF0160002
Posting Date: August 01, 2014