Class of 2008 Reunion Party
Hey BU Class of 2008!
It’s only been 5 years since we walked across the stage in Benson Great Hall and shook President Brushaber’s hand, but a lot has happened in each of our lives since we switched our tassels and stepped out into the world beyond Bethel.
Let’s come back to common ground and share where the past five years have taken us! Our 5-year reunion is on Saturday, October 5 and will include an hors d’oeuvres reception, a Bethel program in Benson Great Hall, and our Class of 2008 Reunion Party.
Remember that fun construction project that took over campus our senior year? We saw and heard the Brushaber Commons (BC) in its beginning stages. Well, it’s finally done, it’s really cool, and now we have a chance to enjoy it! Our class reunion party will be in the Bethel Underground, the newest hot spot on campus.
There will be a lot of great opportunities to reconnect over Homecoming Weekend, so mark your calendars for October 4-6. We’re excited to see you all then!
Saturday, October 5
- Reunion Reception (Brushaber Commons) | 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Royal Celebration (Benson Great Hall) | 7-8 p.m.
- Class of 2008 Reunion Party (Bethel Underground) | 8-11 p.m.
Check out the full Homecoming schedule to see all the great events and activities planned for the weekend.
Register now for Homecoming and the Class of 2008 Reunion Package. The package is $15/person and includes the Reunion Reception, Royal Celebration, and Class Reunion Party. The online registration deadline is Sunday, September 29.
- Submit photos. We're compiling a slideshow of photos to show at the reunion party, and we hope to include photos of as many classmates as possible! Submit some of those great photos from our Bethel days by sending them via email to BUclassof2008@gmail.com or by uploading them to our class Dropbox account. To access the Dropbox account, just go to dropbox.com and then sign in using the email address BUclassof2008@gmail.com and the password "Bethel2008."
- Join our Facebook group. If you're on Facebook, stay connected through our group. Search for "Bethel University Class of 2008" and request to join.
- Update your info. Make sure your information is current so you don't miss out on any Bethel events or opportunities.
Anybody know where these folks are? It’d be a shame if they missed our party just because we don’t have a current email address!
- Adam Barber
- Karin Carlson
- Jenny Cortes
- Amanda Crider
- Cara Dietzman
- Terry Ennen
- Nicole Frikke
- Katharine Glynn
- Dustin Hunt
- Ntxhuav Kong
- Stephen Marker
- Michael Minor
- Eric Rettinger
- Gina Schulz
- Heidi Tepley
If you know how to get in touch with any of these classmates, (gently) encourage them to update their info or call the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462!
Bethel has secured discounted rates for campus guests at several area hotels. View a list of hotels and request their "Bethel rate."
For more information about Homecoming and our Class Reunion, contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462 or 800.255.8706, ext. 6462, or email email@example.com.