Seminary of the East Borrowing Privileges
The Seminary of the East library provides you with several types of materials. Find the borrowing policy that applies to you, and read on for more information about borrowing and returning.
Check Out Periods
|Main Collection Books||6 weeks||6 months||6 weeks|
|Books from CLIC Libraries||6 weeks||6 weeks||6 weeks|
|Books from non-CLIC libraries||Varies by library||Varies by library||Varies by library|
|eBooks(EBSCOhost)||7 days||7 days||7 days|
Includes Bethel alumni and seminary libraries consortium members
Guest library card application
- Guests may apply for a library card by filling out a registration form
- Contact library staff regarding fees
Library card policies
- Guest Library Card may only be used at the library where the registration form was submitted.
- Guests must agree to comply with the policies of the Seminary Libraries and to pay fees charged.
- Guests must agree to give prompt notice of any change of address, phone number, or of card loss.
Checking Out Library Materials
Library materials may be checked out using the self check-out slips at each library.
Mailing Library Material
Materials from other Bethel libraries, CLIC libraries, MTLA and Interlibrary Loan will be mailed to students.
Returning Checked-out Library Materials
- Return Center Materials to the library and place on the return cart.
- Mail materials received by mail to the Seminary St. Paul Library OR return to the center library one week before the due date.
Borrowing Privileges at Other Libraries
You must know and honor the policies of any library from which you borrow materials.
Contact Bethel Seminary of the East: 612.812.4142
- My Library Accounts
- + Research
- Reference and Research
- + Interlibrary Loan
- + Equipment & Technology
- Study Rooms
- Disability Services
- Distance Users
- + Services for Alumni & Visitors
- + Faculty Services
- + About the Libraries
- + Libraries & Collections
- + News & Events
- + Get Help