Test Taking Procedures
- Follow the DRS process for requesting testing services for your student.
- Fully complete and submit the online form.
- Once you have completed the form the students will get an automatic email from the Accommodations Coordinator that gives them permission to schedule their exam using our new scheduling software.
Please get the exams to Accommodations Coordinator within 24 hours of the exam date.
Ensure that you have indicated how you wish for the exam to be returned to you.
- If you questions or concerns about this process or about the Testing Center in general please contact Lis at email@example.com or ext 6833.
- About Us
- + Prior to Accommodations
- + Accommodations
- + Assessment and Documentation
- Tips for Academic Success
- Disability Awareness Group
Faculty and Staff
- Guide to Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Accommodations
- Test Taking Procedures
- Types of Accommodations
- Facts on Disabilities
- + Resources for Specific Disabilities
- Faculty Process for Requesting Testing
- Test Request Form
- + Employees with Disabilities
- + Parents
- Contact Us