Priority Registration allows students to register early for their classes and is granted to students with disabilities when there is a disability-related need.
Process for Requesting Priority Registration
To request Priority Registration please follow the the accommodations process.
- Meet with your academic advisor early to plan an appropriate schedule.
- Be sure you have met all of your obligations to be eligible for registration, e.g. library fines, immunizations, etc.
- About Us
- + Prior to Accommodations
- + Accommodations
- + Assessment and Documentation
- Tips for Academic Success
- Disability Awareness Group
Faculty and Staff
- Guide to Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Accommodations
- Test Taking Procedures
- Types of Accommodations
- Facts on Disabilities
- + Resources for Specific Disabilities
- Faculty Process for Requesting Testing
- Test Request Form
- + Employees with Disabilities
- + Parents
- Contact Us