Location: AC 331
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Closed for Chapel.
- Once you have met with a Disability Specialist and have been approved for testing accommodations. Inform your instructor if you intend to use testing accommodations at the beginning of the semester.
- Schedule your exam at least 3 days in advance for each exam/quiz using the scheduling software (information will be provided)
- Arrive at the Testing Center on time for your appointment with the appropriate testing materials.
- Return the exam and any auxiliary items to the proctor once testing is complete.
Students with disabilities whose accommodations include an extended time to take a test or a testing environment different from the setting where the test will be given to other students must be allowed to take their tests under the conditions indicated in their accommodation letter issued by the Director of Disability Resources and Services. These tests will be given at the same time that the class exam is being offered.
Student Roles & Responsibilities
Students should review their roles and responsibilities related to the process for scheduling, day of testing procedures, and rules for test taking.
- About Us
- + Prior to Accommodations
- + Accommodations
- + Assessment and Documentation
- Tips for Academic Success
- Disability Awareness Group
Faculty and Staff
- Guide to Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Accommodations
- Test Taking Procedures
- Types of Accommodations
- Facts on Disabilities
- + Resources for Specific Disabilities
- Faculty Process for Requesting Testing
- Test Request Form
- + Employees with Disabilities
- + Parents
- Contact Us