Assessment and Documentation
This informal checklist is intended to help you review your current disability documentation or to guide you if you are getting an updated assessment.
We invite students who request reasonable accommodations to meet with us and discuss their past use of accommodations and any disability-related barriers they anticipate or are experiencing at the university.
We want to help you identify the differences in services and support between high school and college.
Students may need a psycho-educational assessment for learning disabilities or attention deficit disorder.
- About Us
- + Prior to Accommodations
- + Accommodations
- + Assessment and Documentation
- Tips for Academic Success
- Disability Awareness Group
Faculty and Staff
- Guide to Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Accommodations
- Test Taking Procedures
- Types of Accommodations
- Facts on Disabilities
- + Resources for Specific Disabilities
- Faculty Process for Requesting Testing
- Test Request Form
- + Employees with Disabilities
- + Parents
- Contact Us