- Disability Resources and Services
- Prior to Accommodations
- Meet with a Specialist
Meeting with a Disability Specialist
First-Year and Transfer Students
If you are a first-year or new transfer student, you should meet with your Specialist at least once a week.
Returning students should meet with their Specialist as soon as possible after classes start to schedule the appointment times that best meet their needs.
Missed or Late Appointments
If you can't make it to your appointment or will be late, please call the Accommodations Coordinator at 651.638.6833 to reschedule. If you are late, you may have to reschedule.
Repeated no-shows may mean that your Specialist will ask you to schedule a new regular appointment time. DRS works with a large number of students and as a result, may not be able to address your concerns immediately. We will act on your requests as soon as we can make an informed decision about the situation, and we will consult with you as soon as possible.
- About Us
- + Prior to Accommodations
- + Accommodations
- + Assessment and Documentation
- Tips for Academic Success
- Disability Awareness Group
Faculty and Staff
- Guide to Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Accommodations
- Test Taking Procedures
- Types of Accommodations
- Facts on Disabilities
- + Resources for Specific Disabilities
- Faculty Process for Requesting Testing
- Test Request Form
- + Employees with Disabilities
- + Parents
- Contact Us