Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. 2014 Disability Scholarship
The Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. (http://www.BuckfireLaw.com) offers a $1,000.00 scholarship award to an undergraduate student. The scholarship is open to students with any type of disability, including but not limited to physical disabilities, medical conditions, mental and psychiatric conditions, speech and language, learning disabilities, behavioral conditions, and all other disability qualifies for the scholarship.
The scholarship is $1,000.00 and will be awarded to a student who meets the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen enrolled at an accredited college or university within the U.S.
- Has a disability diagnosis from any person qualified to make a diagnosis.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
The 2014 Disability Scholarship will be awarded on December 1, 2014 and the deadline for entries is November 1, 2014.
- About Us
- + Prior to Accommodations
- + Accommodations
- + Assessment and Documentation
- Tips for Academic Success
- Disability Awareness Group
Faculty and Staff
- Guide to Students with Disabilities
- Teaching Accommodations
- Test Taking Procedures
- Types of Accommodations
- Facts on Disabilities
- + Resources for Specific Disabilities
- Faculty Process for Requesting Testing
- Test Request Form
- + Employees with Disabilities
- + Parents
- Contact Us