Tests, Treatments, and Medications
- Strep and mono tests
- Allergy shots
- Flu shots
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Wart treatment
- Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (TDAP) boosters, Hepatitis A and Hepatitis B immunizations, and TB skin tests.
- Selected prescription medications and over-the-counter medications; (medications for pre-existing or chronic conditions are not included)
Equipment and First Aid
We also have medical equipment available for loan or a minimal fee such as :
- Heating pads
- Cold packs
- Elastic wraps
- First-aid kits for residence halls
Consultation and Classes
- Groups and individuals planning international travel
- CPR classes
Each fall, our team puts on a health fair for the Bethel community featuring flu shots, cholesterol checks, and topical booths related to health and wellness.
Many Bethel students travel abroad for spring break, interim, or a semester. We provide travel appointments to educate students about special vaccinations, medications, and more for their overseas destination.