Who We Serve
We serve the students and faculty of Bethel University as they integrate technology into their teaching and learning. Please contact us and let us know how we can serve you.
What We Do
The Teaching and Learning Technology team provides expertise and service to Bethel University in the areas of instructional technology and design in the pursuit of innovation and excellence in teaching and learning. We do this through...
Educating faculty and students
- ongoing professional development
- orientation for new faculty and students
Teaching and learning tools and support
- administration of key academic software suites
- deployment of media
- just-in-time training and support
Instructional design and consulting
- program design
- course design
- media development
- design of physical and virtual learning spaces
Advocacy and strategic collaboration
- advocating for effective integration of technology into face-to-face and online/distance education
- providing liaisons to the academic units
- collaborating as part of the Information Commons
- collaborating with other departments and committees
In addition, we offer liaison services to our undergraduate, adult undergraduate, graduate, and seminary schools in order to fully support faculty, staff, and students. Further, we offer on-demand support to the entire Bethel community at our walk up support desk, located at the IC center in the university library.
Instructional design services are offered to faculty for purposes of program and course design that advocate for effective integration of technology into residential, hybrid, or fully distance programs. Our media specialists are also available for media deployment services.