Freshman and Transfer Applicants
To consider your application for admission, Bethel University must receive the following:
- Your completed application (completed and signed if you're mailing in your application)
- Your completed personal statement (essay)
- Contact information for an academic reference and a spiritual reference
- An official transcript and class ranking from your high school (not needed for transfers with more than 30 transferable credits, unless cumulative college GPA is above 3.20, as you may be eligible for potential scholarship awards)
- Official transcripts from all colleges you have attended (regardless of type of institution, course completion, or transfer of credit)
- List of courses currently in progress (transfer students only)
- Your SAT, ACT, or PSAT scores (optional exam essays recommended, but not required)
- A signed commitment to A Covenant for Life Together
- Graduation from an accredited secondary school or equivalent
- Class rank within upper half of class
- Test scores of 21 composite on the ACT, 920 on the SAT, or 92 on the PSAT
- Transfers: 2.50 cumulative college grade point average
Our transfer guides will show you which classes transfer over from area community colleges to cover general requirements at Bethel.
It is the policy of Bethel not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, gender, or disability.