Helping your employees continue their education through a partnership that meets the unique needs of your organization.
At Bethel, we’re committed to helping your employees return to school. Whether you’re a large company, small business, or community organization, we’d love to set up a partnership that meets you and your employees needs.
- Corporate Partnership Scholarship for your employees
- Expert speakers to lead employee development luncheons or workshops
- Booths or education fairs at your location
Benefits for Your Employees
Providing professional development is not just a strategy to help your company thrive—it’s a tool to help your employees learn more about their gifts and become more confident in their life and work.
At Bethel, we want to help your employees develop:
- Greater company loyalty and advancement potential
- Better judgment and flexibility in decision making
- Stronger ability to manage a challenging business climate
- Higher levels of confidence in their work and leadership
- Access to current best practices in business
See our current list of corporate partners.
Bethel has led the way in Christian adult college education in the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota since 1989.
Our adult undergraduate and graduate programs put a degree within reach for busy working adults. Coursework is offered on an accelerated schedule—one night a week, on weekends, or online. Small learning communities keep adults motivated and engaged in the learning process.
Locations include Arden Hills, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Pine City, and St. Paul (Frogtown), with varying programs at each site.
Start a Partnership
Interested in learning more about a partnership with Bethel? Contact our team.