Build upon your military experience with a degree from Bethel University to advance your career.
At Bethel, we honor those who have proudly served our country, and now we want to serve them. Our small learning communities and a values-based environment are ideal for veterans. Learn more about our programs.
Yellow Ribbon Program and Financial Aid
Bethel is a member of the Yellow Ribbon program, making private education affordable.
- Bethel military scholarship (CAPS/GS only)
- MyCAA spouse scholarship
- Minnesota State GI Bill
- Numerous federal education benefits
Maximize your military training
Get credit for your military education, including basic training. Bethel’s College of Adult & Professional Studies:
- Accepts up to 90 ACE-approved credits on military transcripts at full value.
- Provides free transcript evaluation of your military, CCAF, or other civilian transcripts. Order your AARTS/SMART transcript.
- Offers credit for professional training, if applicable.
- Provides a computer-based DANTES testing service monthly at Bethel.
Veterans Center Coordinators
Bethel’s veterans center coordinators will help you fill out the Bethel application and apply for your military benefits. Plus, they will introduce you to the resources at Bethel available to you as a military veteran.
Contact the Veterans Center with questions.