We provide banking services for both Bethel students and employees on the main campus (Clauson Center, Level 2, CC208).
You must have your Bethel ID card present to use any banking services. See banking window hours for when we're available.
Banking Services for Students
- Make payments on your student account (credit cards only accepted online)
- Get information about your account activity
- Withdraw cash on your student account with a credit balance (daily limit of $100)
- Request a check for the credit balance on your student account
If you're a US Bank account holder, your Bethel ID card can also be used as a PIN-debit card. There is an ATM machine near the entrance of the campus store. Learn more about student banking with US Bank.
Banking Services for Employees
- Request payments
- Make departmental deposits
- Make payments on accounts (credit cards only accepted online)
For after hour payments, please use the drop box in the hallway near the Business Office door (CC208) and include your Bethel ID number with your payment.