We provide banking services for both Bethel students and employees on the main campus (Clauson Center, Level 2, CC208).
You must have your Bethel ID card present to use any banking services. After hours you can use the drop box in the hallway near the Business Office door (CC208). Please include your Bethel ID number with your payment.
Banking Window Hours
- Tuesday 9am-11am
- Thursday 1pm-3pm
Banking Services for Students
- Make payments on your student account (credit cards only accepted online)
- Get information about your account activity
- Withdraw cash on your student account with a credit balance (daily limit of $100)
- Request a check for the credit balance on your student account
Banking Services for Employees
- Request payments
- Make departmental deposits
- Make payments on accounts (credit cards only accepted online)
Make Your Bethel ID Card the Only Card on and off Campus!
You have enough to worry about in college without having to stress out about your finances. U.S. Bank makes it simple. Open a U.S. Bank student checking account and turn your Bethel ID card into your campus ID and ATM/debit card—all in one. We've made it easy for you to manage your money with a great checking account for students. Learn more about U.S. Bank!
For your convenience, U.S. Bank has an ATM in the Brushaber Commons outside the campus store and has 15 branch offices in St. Paul, including two that are in close proximity to Bethel's campus.
- 2690 N Snelling Ave.—651.636.8300
- 1601 County Road C W—651.639.1620
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC. ©2017 U.S. Bank.
Your school chose U.S. Bank as its partner to offer students, faculty and staff the option to add banking functionality to the campus ID card. Students, faculty and staff are not required to open an account with U.S. Bank to receive or use the campus ID card for other campus services. For details refer to the contract and addendum governing the partnership between U.S. Bank and Bethel University.