Employers are welcome to post jobs and internships through the Bethel University Online Career Center job posting system. You can get started by following the steps below to register your organization with Bethel.
How to post a job:
- Go to the Bethel University Online Career Center website.
- Click on Register and Post Local Job.
- Submit your registration information and your job posting details.
- Check your email and read the instructions closely. You will be asked to verify your account and create a new password. Write down and save your user name and password as you may not access this account frequently enough to memorize your username and password.
- Your registrations and postings may take up to 48 business hours to process. If you have not received any emails after 48 hours, check your spam folder and then call 651.638.6460.
Need help with your job posting?
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about posting a job. If you need additional help call our office at 651.638.6460.
How do I reset my username or password?
Start by using the Forgot Password link on the website. This will resend your account information to your registered email address. If that does not work, call our office to have your password reset.
When will my job be posted?
We review every new employer registration and job posting within 48 business hours, often much sooner.
How will I know if I've received an application?
This depends on the instructions that you leave in your job posting. You do have the option to either receive an email notification from the Bethel University Online Career Center each time an applicant submits their resume or have them apply directly to your organization.
I haven't received adequate response to my job posting, what else can I do?
Unfortunately, a lack of applications can happen, especially if your organization is not well known by Bethel students. You can work to increase awareness of your organizations by taking advantage of Bethel's recruiting opportunities. Contact Will O'Brien, 651.635.8795, for more information.
Posting Disclaimer: Bethel University reserves the right to withhold this service from organizations or positions that are not deemed to be appropriate for our students in relationship to their educational and career goals. Bethel University and/or Career Development and Calling does not verify or screen job candidates. It is the responsibility of the employer to research candidates thoroughly.