There are many ways to support Bethel students and alumni in career development areas, such as hiring Bethel students and alumni or volunteering your time and talents with the Office of Career Development and Calling.
Hiring a Bethel Student or Graduate
- Post jobs and internships on the Bethel University Online Career Center job board.
- Recruit on campus through recruiting tables, employer information sessions, on-campus interviews, and a variety of company brand building opportunities.
- Create an internship or an experiential learning opportunity.
Volunteering Your Time and Talent
Students benefit greatly from hearing about your professional journey. A few ways to connect include:
- Share your story: give an informational interview, mentor a student, or speak on a professional panel.
- Sponsor or volunteer for a Career Development and Calling event, such as a mock interview, resume critique, or networking tips.
- Join Bethel's Alumni Group on LinkedIn and respond to student and alumni questions or post information about your company and its opportunities.
- Host a company site visit, advertise in the student newspaper, or support a student group.
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact Will O'Brien at 651.635.8795.