Part-time jobs are opportunities to prepare for your career. Be strategic by exploring career fields that interest you and build your resume and professional connections. Consider a part time job that is related to the field you're exploring. For example, if you want to be a teacher, get a tutoring job.
All students are eligible to work in an on-campus job. If you are interested in working on-campus, please check the job listings online. These are updated as jobs become available, so check back frequently. If you have any questions about working on campus, contact the Office of Financial Aid, RC326 or email@example.com.
Popular on-campus jobs:
- Facilities Management
- Food Service
- Most offices and departments
Check out the numerous off-campus part-time jobs that employers post to our site on the Bethel University Online Career Center.
Visit local job websites for more postings:
- Jobs in Minneapolis
- Star Tribune and Pioneer Press
- Minnesota Works
- Minnesota Jobs
- Craigslist Twin Cities
Tips for Finding Part-time Jobs
- The best way to find a job is through a friend or connection; Ask around, go visit an employer and ask if they are hiring.
- Be prepared to apply and interview on the spot: Dress business casual, know your work history, and your response to "Why should I hire you?"
- Resume? Few part-time employers require a resume, so don't wait to have the perfect one written. If you need help with yours, meet with a career specialist.
- Look for employers at the recruiting tables in the BC to learn about their opportunities.
- Still stuck? Can't find a job? Come in and see a career specialist! Stop by CC322 for an appointment.