Part-time jobs are opportunities to prepare for your career. Be strategic by exploring career fields that interest you and build your resume and professional connections. Consider a part time job that is related to the field you're exploring. For example, if you want to be a teacher, get a tutoring job.
All students are eligible to work in an on-campus job. If you are interested in working on-campus, please check the job listings online https://www.bethel.edu/offices/financial-aid/student-employment/jobs. These are updated as jobs become available, so check back frequently. If you have any questions about working on campus, contact the Office of Financial Aid, RC326 or email@example.com.
Popular on-campus jobs:
- Facilities Management
- Food Service
- Most offices and departments
Check out the numerous off-campus part-time jobs that employers post to our site on the Bethel University Online Career Center.
Visit local job websites for more postings:
Tips for Finding Part-time Jobs
- The best way to find a job is through a friend or connection; Ask around, go visit an employer and ask if they are hiring.
- Be prepared to apply and interview on the spot: Dress business casual, know your work history, and your response to "Why should I hire you?"
- Resume? Few part-time employers require a resume, so don't wait to have the perfect one written. If you need help with yours, meet with a career specialist.
- Look for employers at the recruiting tables in the BC to learn about their opportunities.
- Still stuck? Can't find a job? Come in and see a career specialist! Stop by CC322 for an appointment.