Career counseling is strongly encouraged for every student, no matter your situation. For example, new students may want to explore their career options before finalizing their major, whereas seniors may need help polishing their resume and interviewing skills.
Career counseling usually falls into one of two categories, specific topics or general career development. You might just need one quick appointment to look over your resume, or you might need to ask the big questions, like what am I called to do, with a career specialist.
Common Questions and Counseling Topics
- What can I do with my major?
- I need help choosing a major.
- Help! I've never written a resume or cover letter before.
- I've got an interview tomorrow; can you help me prepare for it?
- I need a job to pay for school.
- I'm about to graduate and I need help finding my first job.
- I've heard about the career tests, how can I take one?
- Can you help with grad school applications?
- I have no idea what I want to do…
Our career specialists are here to serve you today and throughout your entire career no matter what you need.
Services for Students
Our career counselors offer services to all Bethel students and alumni across all schools.
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job and internship search strategies
- Choosing a major
- Vocational assessments
- Graduate schools
- Interview preparation
Call 651.638.6460 or stop by CC 322 to schedule an appointment with a career specialist.