Schedule a 1:1 meeting with a Disability specialist to:
- Comprehensive review of physical and cognitive demands of job
- Determine essential and non-essential work duties
- Provide suggestions and feedback to departments and supervisors regarding accommodations and adjustments
Need an accommodation in the work place? Disability Resources and Services (DRS) can recommend accommodations or adjustments to Department or Supervisor. Schedule a 1:1 meeting with one a Disability specialist to:
- Assess disabilities and medical-related concerns in the work environment.
- Review medical documentation, and determine appropriate accommodations
- Job analysis and work site evaluations (when appropriate)
Schedule a 1:1 Counseling with a Disability specialist to:
- Discuss your rights and responsibilities under the "American with Disability Act."
- Receive counseling regarding the disclosure of a disability or medical condition.
- Receive counseling regarding the management of a disability or medical condition.
Work Site Evaluation
Schedule a 1:1 meeting with a Disability Specialist and a Human Resources representative to:
- Review and assess set-up of work area
- Provide recommendations for ergonomic changes and adjustments