Follow the process below so that your students can be served efficiently and professionally:
1. Complete the test request form. For each student needing to take a make-up test/exam (or take an exam early), the faculty member must complete the test request form. Please allow at least 3 days notice prior to the exam to give our staff the time needed to make the necessary preparations .
2. When filling out the form, please be specific. Remember to fill out all necessary information, including course name and section number (e.g., Math 091, Section 2). Be as specific as possible so that the students and proctors can follow the rules established by the instructor. Proctors are not allowed to make exceptions on materials or time limits.
3. Indicate a date range for early and make-up tests. For early tests and make-up tests, indicate the range of dates during which the exam may be taken. For tests for disability accommodations, indicate the time the test will be given in class.
4. Drop off your test. Please drop the exam off to Testing Center Coordinator (CC113), or send it via email to the Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the test is scheduled. The test left with DRS should include the name of the instructor, the name of the students, and the course name and section.
5. Get the test back. Once the test has been completed by the student, the student’s test will be returned to the faculty member’s mailbox in a sealed envelope OR the test will be available for pick up in the Student Life Office with the DRS Coordinator, whichever was indicated on the test request form. Students are NOT allowed to leave the Testing Center with a test.