☰ In This Section

Service Animals

Service animals are permitted on the Bethel Campus. Individuals with disabilities who utilize service animals on campus grounds are encouraged to register their animal with the city as required by Minnesota Legislation. Additionally, students are strongly encouraged to connect with Disability Resources and Services.

Student Partners must take responsibility for meeting legal requirements, ensuring that animals are under their control, and adhering to cleanup rules. Service animals may not reside in University Housing without prior notification and registration with Residence Life and Disability Resources and Services.

Emotional Support Animals

Emotional Support Animals, may be permitted on the Bethel campus on a case-by-case basis. Before bringing a support animal onto campus grounds, the requesting individual must submit a request and appropriate supporting documentation. Requests for a support animal will be evaluated by the Disability Resources and Services office and Residential Housing staff.

Process for Requesting

Please come to the Office of Disability Resources and Services to discuss your service or emotional support animal needs.