Tuesday, September 01, 2015
10:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
|Location||Kresge Courtyard or Brushaber Commons Atrium (dependent on weather and construction)|
|Cost||$30 to reserve a table which includes a lunch ticket and a gift for you!|
|Registration||Registration will open in June. Add your contact information to our church directory so students can learn about your church.Register|
Many new Bethel undergraduate students are looking for a church home. Could your church be the right fit?
Church Connection Day is held in conjunction with the annual Bethel Opportunity Fair, which features 25 student clubs and organizations that offer ways for new students to get involved on campus.
It is a unique opportunity for local churches to connect with Bethel students and help them find a church to call home and a community to grow with during and after their college experience.
- A listing in our church directory and transportation schedule
- A 6' round table to display your church's information (no electricity)
- A table-top Church Connection Day sign with your church name
- One ticket to eat lunch in the Monson Dining Center
- A Bethel University gift for you
We encourage you to bring:
- A table covering (plus weights in case it is windy)
- Information about your church and related materials or giveaways (candy is always popular!)
- Posters you would like us to approve and post on campus (maximum of six posters). Please fill out an online poster request.
Table deposit refunds are given until one week prior to the event.
Contact the Office of Church Relations at 651.638.6301 or email@example.com.