Wednesday, September 03, 2014
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
|Location||Kresge Courtyard | Bethel University|
|Cost||$30 table deposit. $25 Campus Store gift card included with event packet at check-in.|
|Registration||Registration is now closed. Add your information to our Church Directory for students learn about your church.|
Many new Bethel undergraduate students are looking for a church home. Could your church be the right fit?
Church Connection Day is held in conjunction with the annual Bethel Opportunity Fair, which features more than 40 clubs and organizations that offer ways for new students to get involved on campus.
It is a unique opportunity for local churches to connect with Bethel students and help them find a church to call home, a community to grow with during and after their college experience.
- A 6' round table for your church display and information (no electricity)
- A table-top Church Connection Day sign, which identifies your church
- One ticket to eat lunch in the Monson Dining Center
- A listing in our Church Directory and Transportation Schedule
We encourage you to bring:
- A table cover plus weights, in case it is breezy
- Any information you wish to provide the students regarding your church (and candy is always popular!)
- Posters you would like us to approve and post on campus. Please fill out an online poster request.
Table deposit refunds are given until one week prior to the event.
Contact the Office of Church Relations at 651.638.6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.