Friday, April 29, 2016
5 - 8 p.m. CT
|Location||View maps and directions to Brushaber Commons (BC) 4th Floor|
|Registration||Registration is now closed.|
Come back to campus and join students, other alumni, and friends of the Department of Chemistry to:
- Interact with current students about their research
- Reconnect with former classmates and professors
- Make new friends among Bethel alumni
- Hear what is happening in the department
- Recognize student winners of donor-supported scholarships
Brent Kobielush, a 2004 Bethel graduate, will discuss how a scientific understanding sheds light on current misperceptions about our food supply. Dr. Kobielush received his M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (Rochester, NY) in Toxicology. Brent is the U.S. Regulatory Affairs Manager at Cargill, Inc. where he provides leadership and technical regulatory direction to ensure that Cargill products and processes are compliant with all applicable US FDA food laws/regulations.
- 5 p.m. | Student research poster session
- 6 p.m. | Dinner and award presentations
- 7 p.m. | Keynote
Please stay connected to the Department of Chemistry:
Contact Pa Moua-Yang at 651.638.6289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.