Tuesday, October 18, 2016
10:20 - 11 a.m.
|Location||BU Library Fireside Lounge|
|Instructions for Guests||Get maps and directions to Bethel University.|
|Sponsors||Faculty Development and Friends of the BU Library|
Frogtown and Summit-University (FSU) neighborhoods in St. Paul and members of the Bethel community have joined hands for the last 18 years in a unique partnership of learning--a partnership based on trust, accountability, and reciprocity. Designed to be long term, this partnership is building unity among diverse communities. Learn how this summer's partnerships between Bethel students and two community organizations (Urban Farm and Garden Alliance, and Central Community Services) made rich contributions to the lives of all involved.
The presenters are:
- Tanden Brekke, Assistant Director of Community Engagement/Service-Learning
- Jolene Rotich, senior International Relations/Business and Political Science student
- Kiersti Phenow, senior Reconciliation Studies/Social Work student
- Melvin Giles, Urban Farm and Garden Alliance
- Megan Phinney, Urban Farm and Garden Alliance
Contact Ann Gannon at 651.635.8717 or firstname.lastname@example.org.