Wednesday, April 8, 2015
3 - 9 p.m.
|Location||View maps and directions to Benson Great Hall|
|Instructions for Guests||Get maps and directions to Bethel University. Sessions will start in Underground located in the Brushaber Commons (BC) 2nd Level. Please park in the West lot and enter through the Community Life Center (CLC).|
|Cost||General Admission $5, Students $3|
|Sponsors||St. Cloud State University Music Department|
- St. Cloud State Woodwind Trio
- St. Cloud State Faculty Jazz Trio
- Festival Brass Quintet (Takako Senn)
Large Group Sessions | 3:45 p.m.
- Brass Rehearsal: The Pines of the Appian Way | Benson Great Hall
- Jazz Workshop: “Thinking in Jazz” | Underground
- Composition for a New Era | Eastlund Room
- Woodwind Panel Discussion: It’s All About the Reed! | CC 430
Dinner break | 4:30 p.m.The Bethel Dining Center is available for all participants as an option for $8/person. Cash and credit card is accepted.
Band Warm-Ups | 5:15 p.m.
- Princeton | Underground
- St. Francis | Benson Great Hall
Festival Performances | 6:30 p.m. | Benson Great Hall
- Chad Armbruster, Director
- Jim Baxter, Director
- Finale Concert – Patty Diederichs, Horn Soloist
- Festival Combined Brass Section Finale
- Catharine Bushman, Director
Reception | 9 p.m. | Benson Great Hall Lobby