Class of 1963 Reunion Party
Dear Bethel Class of 1963,
In 1963, could any of us have imagined what our 50-year reunion would look like or how quickly it would arrive? Well, classmates…it’s here!
The 50-year reunion is a special landmark, and we hope all of you can join the celebration during Homecoming 2013. Our past reunions have been memorable and so much fun. This year, we want to go all out and see as many of our classmates as we can at Bethel University on October 4-6.
For many of us, our years at Bethel were life-changing and life-forming. How many times have you talked about your Bethel experiences with your children, grandchildren or others? When we reconnect at Homecoming, how often will we ask or be asked, “Do you remember when…?” Perhaps that question will take on special meaning for our 50-year reunion.
Our 50-year reunion is GOOD and it is GOLDEN. We’ve got much to catch up on and many memories to share. Won’t you come celebrate with us? We trust we will see many of you at Homecoming 2013.
Saturday, October 5
- Reunion Reception (Brushaber Commons) | 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Royal Celebration (Benson Great Hall) | 7-8 p.m.
- Class of 1963 Reunion Party (Olson Board Room) | 8-11 p.m.
Check out the full Homecoming schedule to see all the great events and activities planned for the weekend.
Register now for Homecoming and the Class of 1963 Reunion package. The package is free for the Class of 1963, and includes the Reunion Reception, Royal Celebration, and Class Reunion Party. The online registration deadline is Sunday, September 29.
- Complete the class memory book form. We’re compiling a class memory book with favorite Bethel memories and personal updates from members of our class. Even if you can’t attend the reunion, please complete the class memory book form so that our classmates can hear your story.
- Update your info. Make sure your information is current so you don't miss out on any Bethel events or opportunities.
Anybody know where these folks are? It’d be a shame if they missed our party just because we don’t have a current email address!
- Philip Anderson
- Marlene Bergstrom Elrod
- Bruce Ericsson
- Irene Haglund
- Bruce Mason
- Lorraine Morgan
- Paul Morgan
- Judy Sharp Mortensen
- Janice Owen
- Richard Rabenhorst
- John Redin
- Marlyn Dean Salmin
- Annamarie Anderson Stueck
- Rosalee Thomas
- Robert Winchell
If you know how to get in touch with any of these classmates, (gently) encourage them to update their info or call the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462!
Bethel has secured discounted rates for campus guests at several area hotels. View a list of hotels and request their "Bethel rate."
For more information about Homecoming and our Class Reunion, contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462 or 800.255.8706, ext. 6462, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.