Class of 1973 Reunion Party
Can you believe it? It’s been 40 years since we left Bethel as the “FIRST” graduating class from the “new campus.” And while that campus holds a special place in our hearts, we know it was the people who made the campus. Of course, the same could be said about reunions. It's the people who make reunions great. That means YOU!
Remember 1973…Carole King? The Carpenters? “Star Wars?” Archie Bunker of “All in the Family?” So much in our lives has changed, yet the really important things remain the same: the blessing of friends and family, and God’s faithfulness to us.
Reunions are all about remembering and reconnecting. We hope this October finds you again on the “new campus” – remembering times past and reconnecting with Bethel friends. The reunion includes an hors d’oeuvres reception in the Brushaber Commons (quite a change from the “new campus” of our college days), a special program in Benson Great Hall, and a separate time for our class to gather and reconnect.
Please make plans to attend. Our next reunion is TEN years away. Don’t wait that long to remember and reconnect. It won’t be the same without YOU!
Saturday, October 5
- Reunion Reception (Brushaber Commons) | 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Royal Celebration (Benson Great Hall) | 7-8 p.m.
- Class of 1973 Reunion Party (Eastlund Room) | 8-11 p.m.
Check out the full Homecoming schedule to see all the great events and activities planned for the weekend.
Register now for Homecoming and the Class of 1973 Reunion package. The package is $15/person and includes the Reunion Reception, Royal Celebration, and Class Reunion Party. The online registration deadline is Sunday, September 29.
- Submit photos. We're compiling a slideshow of photos to show at the reunion party, and we hope to include photos of as many classmates as possible! Please email a current photo of yourself (either by yourself or with your spouse/family) to BCClassof1973@gmail.com. Be sure to include a caption with your photo!
- Join our Facebook group. If you're on Facebook, stay connected through our group. Search for "Bethel (College) University Class of 1973" and request to join.
- Update your info. Make sure your information is current so you don't miss out on any Bethel events or opportunities.
Anybody know where these folks are? It’d be a shame if they missed our party just because we don’t have a current email address!
- Darlene Johnson Astner
- David Auge
- Kathryn Burnett
- Kathy Berg Carlson
- James Clay
- Susan Law Cool
- Albert Cooper
- Janice Rolfs Donaldson
- Robin Long Duininck
- Carol Erickson
- Gail Harder Erickson
- William Frye
- David Hagen
- Maureen Harkins
- William Hill
- Aaron Holmstrom
- Margaret Jackson
- Linda Johnston
- John Meland
- Janice Neitzell
- Gabriel Ofotokun
- Janice Shepherd
- Dawn Spinney Smith
- Paul Swanson
- Jeris Booman Weum
If you know how to get in touch with any of these classmates, (gently) encourage them to update their info or call the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462!
Bethel has secured discounted rates for campus guests at several area hotels. View a list of hotels and request their "Bethel rate."
For more information about Homecoming and our Class Reunion, contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462 or 800.255.8706, ext. 6462, or email email@example.com.