Class of 1993 Reunion Party
Hey Bethel Class of 1993,
It’s been 20 years since we graduated, and it’s time to reconnect! Join us on Saturday, October 5, for a time to reunite, meet one another’s families, and see how Bethel continues to affect the lives of those within its community today.
A lot has changed since we said goodbye to life on the Bethel campus. Gas is no longer $1.16 per gallon. Texts and tweets have largely replaced landlines and paper notes passed between friends. Yet even after 20 years, we hope the relationships and life lessons you gained while at Bethel remain valuable to you now, and for years to come.
There will be some great opportunities to reconnect as a Class of 1993 over Homecoming weekend:
- Service projects for classmates and their families on Saturday morning. You can sign up in advance, or just show up on Saturday morning! Find out more about our Class of 1993 service projects.
- Homecoming picnic for alumni and their families prior to the football game.
- An hors d’oeuvres reception in the Brushaber Commons followed by a special Homecoming program in Benson Great Hall.
- Class of 1993 Reunion Party, including a special guest speaker you won’t want to miss!
Even with all these great Homecoming activities, it’s ultimately the people who make a reunion great. So we hope you will come!
In the meantime, check out our class Facebook group where you can post photos, share memories and let us know what you’ve been up to.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
Saturday, October 5
- Reunion Reception (Brushaber Commons) | 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Royal Celebration (Benson Great Hall) | 7-8 p.m.
- Class of 1993 Reunion Party (Bethel University Library) | 8-11 p.m.
Check out the full Homecoming schedule to see all the great events and activities planned for the weekend.
Register now for Homecoming and the Class of 1993 Reunion package. The package is $15/person and includes the Reunion Reception, Royal Celebration, and Class Reunion Party. The online registration deadline is Sunday, September 29.
If you're interested in helping out on October 5, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll let you know how you can get involved!
- Join our Facebook group. If you're on Facebook, stay connected through our group. Search for "Bethel College Class of 1993 - 20 Year Reunion" and request to join.
- Update your info. Make sure your information is current so you don't miss out on any Bethel events or opportunities.
Anybody know where these folks are? It’d be a shame if they missed our party just because we don’t have a current email address!
- Nathan Blair
- Jennelyse Brunsting
- Tracy Callies
- Karalyn DeKiel
- Michelle Erasmus
- Shawn Gayner
- Melissa Foster Hall
- Matthew Knight
- Emiko Shigeno Moore
- Lora Thompson
If you know how to get in touch with any of these classmates, (gently) encourage them to update their info or call the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462!
Bethel has secured discounted rates for campus guests at several area hotels. View a list of hotels and request their "Bethel rate."
For more information about Homecoming and our Class Reunion, contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Services at 651.638.6462 or 800.255.8706, ext. 6462, or email email@example.com.