We consider our Platinum Alumni—those who graduated 55 years ago or more—among the most enduring friends of Bethel. For that reason, we welcome you to be our honored guest at Homecoming 2016 on Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2.
It’s our privilege to invite you to a special Platinum Alumni Brunch for the classes of 1941, 1946, 1951, 1956, and 1961 on Saturday, October 1, at 9 a.m. in the Eastlund Room. The Eastlund Room is located on the second level of Bethel’s Community Life Center. Please feel free to arrive early, as doors will be open and coffee will be served beginning at 8:30 a.m.
The brunch will include a special program and will provide plenty of time for reconnecting and sharing with former classmates and friends. It’s sure to be a meaningful occasion!
- Saturday, October 1
- 9-11 a.m. (Coffee reception at 8:30 a.m.)
- Eastlund Room, Community Life Center, level 2
Pre-registration for the Platinum Alumni Brunch is now closed. To inquire about space availability, please contact the Office of Alumni and Family Relations at 651.638.6462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bethel has secured discounted rates for campus guests at several area hotels. View a list of hotels and request their "Bethel rate."
For more information about Homecoming and the Platinum Alumni Brunch, contact the Office of Alumni and Family Relations at 651.638.6462 or email email@example.com.
- Alice Anderson (Alice Huffman) and Bruce Anderson
- Mauritz (Mo) Anderson and Norma Anderson
- Barb Barnes and Jay Barnes
- Russell Baustian
- Marlys Bergstrom
- Ramona Bowman (Nelson)
- Jan Chisholm and John Chisholm
- Curt Dallaire, Joan Dallaire and Leo Dallaire
- Joan Dalliare and Leo Dalliare
- Paul Deakins and Paula Deakins (Zischke)
- Carroll Erickson and Suzanne Erickson (Smalley)
- Chuck Forslin
- Carl Graf and Shirley Graf
- Bette Grano (Leander) and Earl Grano
- Nancy Hansen (Mattson) and Thor Hansen
- Bertha Mae Johnston (Menefee), Eunice Herbold and Susan Hoey
- Kenneth Hoglund and Marion Hoglund
- Ken Hoglund and MaryAnn Hoglund
- Ruth Hopkins (Peterson)
- Dester Kile, Jeanette Kile and Lorie Kile
- Carl Linden and Sharon Linden (Lindgren)
- Jack McNaughton
- Mark Miles and Pauline Miles
- Helen Mohl
- Gordon Nelson and Judy Nelson (Larsen)
- Philip Peterson and Virginia Peterson
- Carla Rekstad (Kern)
- Harold Richardson and Sandra Richardson (Blashke)
- Eileen Sather and Lorraine Quarnstrom
- Eugene Sprinkel and Karen Sprinkel (Hagberg)
- Ben Buchelt, Dan Wiersum and Marleen Smith