Thank you for your interest in participating in the 18th Annual Financial Aid Survey of CCCU Institutions. This tool is a valuable resource to gather and share crucial financial aid data from CCCU institutions.
The survey will be open until Friday, October 21, 2016. No extensions will be granted, so please plan accordingly.
Participants are encouraged to use the data collection worksheet (pdf) prior to submitting the actual survey below.
Online submission process
After completing the data collection worksheet, you may access and submit the survey.
Note: This survey is designed for CCCU colleges and universities located in the United States. Colleges outside the United States should not feel obliged to complete the survey.
What topics are included in the survey?
Each year, we gather core survey data, which include the following:
- Demographic data
- Enrollment and revenue
- Financial aid received by students in traditional undergraduate programs
- Average loan debt
- Student expense budgets
- Wealth index
- Revenue and gift aid projections
In addition to the core survey data, each year we ask some questions in rotation and other one-time questions that are considered “hot topics” for current financial issues that year. This year, the questions to be asked include:
- Awarding Philosophy
- Preferential Packaging
- Target Scholarships
- Academic Scholarships
- Aid for study abroad
- Endowed Scholarships
- International Students
- Student Employment
- Hot topics:
- Early FAFSAs
- First Generation Students
This year we are asking for your answers to several questions from Shapri LoMaglio, Vice President for Government and External Relations at the CCCU. Your responses will help Shapri better represent our interests in policy debates in Washington, D.C.
How will survey results be reported?
- Survey results that do not identify individual schools will be shared within the CCCU via email and at the CCCU Financial Aid Administrators Conference in San Diego, CA, February 6-8, 2017.
- Results that identify specific schools' information will only be shared with schools who supply complete survey information. A full report will be emailed to each participating school.
When is the survey due?
October 21, 2016 (no extensions granted)