Join hundreds of supporters who have created scholarships to help current students afford a Christ-centered Bethel education.
Why create a scholarship?
Scholarships directly support Bethel undergrad and seminary students—giving them the amazing gift of tuition dollars. As they worry less about college finances, students engage more fully in their Bethel experience.
“I believe we have an obligation to educate others for the larger church. I appreciate what Bethel did for me and want others to have the same experience.”
“I chose to attend Bethel . . . because of its outstanding community atmosphere and its strong Christian background. This scholarship immensely helped me and my family feel that Bethel would be affordable enough to attend. This scholarship seemed like a sign from God that I should go to Bethel.”
What are the benefits?
- Scholarship money offsets the cost of tuition.
- Scholarships are a type of financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid.
- Students receive peace of mind.
- Honor a loved one by creating a scholarship in their name.
- Recognize an area of interest or passion.
- Enjoy an opportunity to meet scholarship recipients.
- Bethel can make tuition costs manageable by offering financial aid that doesn’t have to be repaid.
- Scholarships give promising students the opportunity to excel in their area of interest.
How do I get started?
If you’re interested in learning more about establishing a scholarship for Bethel students, contact our development officers.
They’re happy to give you a call or set up a time to meet and talk through your ideas.