We're excited that you're interested in the Counseling Psychology program at Bethel University. If you have questions about any requirements, contact our admissions team.
Here's how you apply:
Step 1 - Check application requirements and prerequisites
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program. All academic requirements must be fulfilled through a regionally accredited institution.
- Earned GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited (or internationally recognized as equivalent) institution
- Prerequisite: 9 Additional credits in Behavioral Sciences
- Prerequisite: Developmental Studies Course
- Prerequisite: Statistics and Research Methods
Step 2 - Apply
Next, get started on your online application.
Step 3 - Complete your application steps
There are just a few things we need from you before we can review your application.
- $100 enrollment deposit
- Interview with Faculty Member (by invitation only)
- Official College Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Submit an official MAT or GRE score (within the last 3 years)
- Two professional references
Step 4 - Complete enrollment requirements
After you've been accepted to the program, you'll need to complete a few additional requirements before you start class, including a $100 enrollment deposit. Your enrollment counselor will follow up if there's anything additional we need from you.