We're excited that you're interested in the Counseling Psychology program at Bethel University. If you have questions about any requirements, contact our admissions team.
Here's how you apply:
Step 1 - Check application requirements and prerequisites
You must meet these requirements to be eligible for the program. All academic requirements must be fulfilled through a regionally accredited institution.
- Earned BA or BS degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution
- Prerequisite: 18 Additional credits in Behavioral Sciences
- Prerequisite: Developmental Studies Course
- Prerequisite: Statistics
Step 2 - Apply
Next, get started on your online application.
Step 3 - Complete your application steps
There are just a few things we need from you before we can review your application.
- Official College Transcripts
- Reference: Personal
- Statement of Purpose
- Submit an official MAT or GRE score (within the last 3 years)
Step 4 - Complete enrollment requirements
After you've been accepted to the program, you'll need to complete a few additional requirements before you start class, including an enrollment deposit. Your enrollment counselor will follow up if there's anything additional we need from you.