Information Technology Services improves how Bethel uses technology by collaborating with you. We want to support you and help you improve how you do your work. We want to increase the satisfaction of faculty, staff, students, and friends of Bethel as they experience our university through technology. We want to help the university innovate efficient operations and enrich teaching and learning opportunities. ITS is led by Mark Posner, Vice President for Information Technology Services.
User Support and Engagement group
Lead by Joel Erickson, USE wants to help you get the most out of your technology. Whether you are seeking help with the Help Desk or assistance with the procurement and management of applications, the USE group wants to be your technology support and innovation partner.
Help Desk team
- Joseph Herter, Help Desk Manager
- Brian Baurenfeind, Help Desk Specialist
- Randal Swanson, Help Desk Analyst
- Eric Yang, Help Desk Specialist
- Cameron Richards, Manager of Applications
- Stefan Kuhl, Applications Specialist
Michael Spande leads a group that keeps Bethel connected. Bethel's infrastructure of networks, servers, storage computers, and phones are tools that allow people to work together.
Bill Buchanan, Telecommunications Engineer
Desktop Support team
- Aaron Jensen, Desktop/LAN Specialist
- Jacob Jensen, Desktop/LAN Specialist
- Brice LaBelle, Desktop/LAN Specialist
Systems Administration team
- Jeremy Mooney, Enterprise Architect
- Zachary Newman, System Administrator
- Jason Waters, System Administrator
Web Services group
Bethel communicates with the world through our presence on the World Wide Web. The Web Services team develops and maintains the design and content that supports education and tells Bethel's story.
- Eric Jameson, Web Developer
- Jacob Johnson, Web Designer
- Caleb Schwarze, Web Developer
- Peter St. Jean, Web Developer
Enterprise Information Systems and Services Group
The EISS group is mostly known through Banner and Argos. This group collects and stores information that Bethel uses in our daily operations. This information allows the Office of University Registrar to collect grades and the Business Office to pay bills, for example. EISS also is helping Bethel innovate and improve by developing new tools to improve the accuracy and efficiency of Bethel's academic and business functions.
- Lisa Carlson, Associate Director of EISS
- Gene Gjerdingen, Systems Analyst
- Sandy Gritzmacher, Data Management Analyst
- Dave Holter, Data Base Administrator
- Michael Johnson, Database Administrator
- Cathy Munoz, Business Systems Analyst
- Gregg Owens, Software Engineer
- Gary Seaberg, Business Systems Analyst
- Jay Swisher, Integration Systems Analyst
- Julie Doehrmann, Manager, Project Managment and Business Systems Analyst
- Natalie Williams, Administrative Project and Planning Coordinator