As you get started at Bethel, you will discover that you'll be using new technologies or familiar technologies in new ways. This page will help you get started. If you would like additional assistance, contact the Help Desk by emailing email@example.com or call 651.638.6500.
Help with using technology to teach is available from Teaching and Learning Technology.
- Equipment and software request form
- Connecting your computer, mobile phone, or device to WiFi
- Printing at Bethel
- Set up your Bethel email, calendar, and contacts on your phone or mobile device
Bethel Community Account
Your Bethel Community Account, probably best known to you as your Bethel username and password, allows you to access your Blink account and Bethel email, as well as other important resources. This information can be changed or managed at iam.bethel.edu.
The Bethel file servers have a drive just for you. On Windows computers, it's the U drive, and on Apple computers, the personal drive. You will also find the Department drives, as they are known on Apple computers, and the Q drive, as it is known on Windows computers. Department drives are for files that belong to Bethel and for collaboration. Your department or office will have specific best practices they are following with these drives.
- lynda.bethel.edu - online tutorials for software
- Moodle - Bethel's learning management system
- Blink - our community information portal
- Google Drive- great place to create, store, and collaborate in online documents. Learn more about Google Drive.
- Confluence- Think of it like Google for all your technology questions!