Bethel Seminary students may check out material from libraries participating in the ATLA Reciprocal Borrowing Program.
- You must be a patron in good standing at Bethel Seminary Library. This means no overdue books or outstanding charges.
- You should be prepared to present proof of your current enrollment at Bethel Seminary.
- You need to be informed about and abide by the rules and policies of the libraries you use.
- You must return materials in a timely fashion according to the rules of the lending library.
- You will assume responsibility for all materials borrowed, including but not limited to, payment for lost/damaged material or overdue fines.
If you have questions about the program, please contact: