This page can help you figure out the best way to find a specific book and get you started in finding and using eBooks through the Bethel Libraries.
Find books in libraries worldwide (WorldCat)
- Search almost every library in the U.S. and some worldwide
- Book requests take 5-7 day
Find books at Bethel and Cooperating Libraries (CLIC)
- Request anything not at Bethel and it will usually come in within one business day
You can get eBooks either by finding eBooks in the EBSCO collection or by checking out a Kindle preloaded with books. You may also want to check your local public library for additional options.
EBSCO eBook Collection
- Most Bethel eBooks are found here except reference books
- Freely available, full-text eBooks
- Downloadable to your computer or device