True love, heartbreak, or just lines.
• I just think God is telling me that I need to start spending more time with you.
• I didn’t believe in predestination until today.
• You seem like a Proverbs 31 type of woman.
• I’d take you to Sem. Hill.
• I see you’re reading "Wild at Heart." God thinks I’m Captivating.
• Frenchie thinks I’m handsome. What do you think?
• You can be the Barb to my Jay.
• I think we could start a Covenant for Life Together.
• I know you’re my RA… but…
• I know we just met in Core Group, but when you know, you just know.
• I just think God is telling me that I need to start spending more time with Him.
• I’m graduating and you haven’t proposed yet, so I think we need to rethink our relationship.
• I didn’t realize you were a 16-year-old PSEO student.
• You just don’t spend enough time in chapel.
• I just can't see myself going to Gadkin with you.
• You’re in Humanities; I’m just more of a CWC kind of girl.
• I heard you say “I swear to God.” You should let your yes be yes.
• I think God is calling me to a life a celibacy.
• I’m living in North Village next year. I don’t do long-distance relationships.
• I saw you steal an extra apple from the DC. So not Bethical.