Services the Service-Learning Program at Bethel can offer
- Provide faculty sample syllabi of courses with a SL integrated
- Provide list of community service agencies that are possible SL sites.
- Provide ideas and sample tools for SL assessment (reflections, journals, interviews, etc.)
- Offer training, information and resources to faculty and students on SL (videos, monographs, etc.)
- Maintain Bethel Service-Learning web site that has other SL information links.
- Assist students, who may have more than one SL experience required, in locating appropriate SL. sites
- Assist faculty in faculty development opportunities such as conferences, publication, etc.,
- Provide names and locations of current SL initiatives undertaken by Bethel and its faculty.
- Organize and coordinate SL related events on campus and in communities.