A degree evaluation allows you to check your progress towards your degree and see what requirements you’ve met.
View Your Degree Evaluation Online
Follow these quick steps to view your degree progress:
- Log in to Blink (Banner icon > Student > Student Records > Degree Evaluation > Submit).
- Click Generate New Evaluation.
- Select the appropriate program.
- Click Generate Request.
- Select which kind of evaluation you’d like to run:
- General requirements - View courses that have met requirements by area and view your GPA by area (major, minor, etc.). This does not tell you specifics about the requirements needed or met.
- Detail requirements - View the full details of your degree evaluation. See specific requirements for your degree and if you’ve met the requirements.
- Additional information - View courses that did not count on your evaluation.