Important financial aid dates and deadlines for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- We recommend submitting your previous year's federal tax returns before completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then if possible, utilize the IRS Data Retrieval process to reduce the chance that your FAFSA will be selected for verification.
- Awarding begins for 2016-2017 for students who have a complete financial aid file.
April 15, 2016
- Application deadline for St. Paul and San Diego returning student scholarship.
- Begin all loan process by this date to ensure funds will be received in time for the beginning of fall term 2016.
August 15, 2016
- Bill due for fall 2016 semester.
December 9, 2016
- Last day to request a federal (Direct Unsubsidized or PLUS) loan for fall semester.