Important financial aid dates and deadlines for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- We recommend submitting your previous year's federal tax returns before completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then if possible, utilize the IRS Data Retrieval process to reduce the chance that your FAFSA will be selected for verification.
April 15, 2015
- Application deadline for St. Paul and San Diego returning student scholarship.
- Awarding begins for 2015-2016 for students who have a complete financial aid file.
July 1, 2015
- Begin all loan process by this date to ensure funds will be received in time for the beginning of fall term 2015.
August 31, 2015
- Bill due for fall 2015 semester.
December 15, 2015
- Last day to request a federal (Direct Unsubsidized or PLUS) loan for fall semester.