Important financial aid dates and deadlines for the 2014-2015 academic year.
- We recommend submitting your previous year's federal tax returns before completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then if possible, utilize the IRS Data Retrieval process to reduce the chance that your FAFSA will be selected for verification.
April 15, 2014
May 1, 2014
- Awarding begins for 2014-2015 for students who have a complete financial aid file.
July 1, 2014
- Begin all loan process by this date to ensure funds will be received in time for the beginning of fall term 2014.
September 2, 2014
- Bill due for fall 2014 semester. Classes begin.
December 17, 2014
- Last day to request a federal (Direct Unsubsidized or PLUS) loan for fall semester.